IEMA leads and delivers the development, review and integration of numerous Environmental Business Improvement and Environmental Management Systems used in Australia and New Zealand.
Our team can start from the ground up and develop a fit for purpose management systems or Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) or alternatively work within your existing systems to enhance and improve through a process of gap analysis against the appropriate Standards.
We are also able to develop a suite of training packages for stakeholders across all levels of the business that support the implementation and continuous improvement of these important management systems.
Our Environmental Management Systems service includes:
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
- Environmental business improvement
- Review and development of Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Environmental Awareness training
- Competency based assessments.